1. I live in Oregon, the high desert to be exact. We're known for our mountains and junipers and blue skies.
2. I'm non-binary, demi/pansexual and demi/panromantic, but holy shit, what a mouthful. Queer works just fine. They/she pronouns.
3. Speculative is my jam, but I also write fabulism and contemporary.
4. I'll ramble about the occult for hours if you let me.
5. I eat dessert first.
6. You'll never find Queer pain, Queer tragedy, or painful coming out narratives in any of my books.
7. I know a lot about tea and crystals.
8. Magic is everywhere, but I often hunt for it in libraries and indie bookstores.
9. I'm a certified special effects makeup artist. Yes, like Face Off.
10. I really, really love plants.